Thursday, October 15, 2015

Make a Difference While Making an Entrance

Good morning, beauties! I am so excited that I recently received the Eau de Parfum Spray and Body Lotion from the newest Fergie fragrance: Outspoken Party! This one will truly help you make an entrance, ladies. It delivers an electrifying mix of pink peony, raspberry, and creme brulee. For a limited time only, you can get both the spray and body lotion for $25 ($46 value!) Ready for the best part? AVON will donate $5 to the AVON Breast Cancer Crusade for every bottle of Outspoken Party! by Fergie purchased through the month of October. **up to $1 million

Make a Difference. Support the Cause. Place your order at youravon.com/ssandis 

My Notes on the Outspoken Party! by Fergie (Spray & Body Lotion) :
  • I know it is said time and time again. For best results, layer your fragrance with the entire collection. I really found this to be the case with this fragrance. From my experience, the spray hits you with the notes of floral and fruity while adding the body lotion adds the note of the caramel, creme brulee.

  • I would find this fragrance to be suitable for any occasion. Whether you are going to work, the grocery store, or a Holiday party; this fragrance won't let you down. It is sure to impress and get you a wealth of compliments.

  • This is the perfect time to start some Holiday shopping! (If you haven't already) This 2-piece set would make an amazing gift and at only $25!

  • If you are looking for something that is not overpowering but will last you all day, this is it. This one is fresh, fun, and affordable.

  • This could easily become my new Signature Fragrance! This one is going to be a huge hit!

  • Remember, if you are not fully satisfied AVON has a Money Back Guarantee. I doubt you'll need to use that for these products, but just in case.. know that it is there.

  • The body lotion is creamy and smooth. It leaves my skin soft and feeling sensual. After applying all over, it didn't leave my hands feeling greasy nor sticky. Sometimes i'll have to wash my hands after applying a body lotion, but not this time.

Be sure to check out the AVON 39 and Pink Ribbon products at youravon.com/ssandis SHOP CAUSES. When you purchase these items, a portion of the net profits will be donated to the AVON Breast Cancer Crusade.

No comments:

Post a Comment