Thursday, December 03, 2015

Eye Dimensions Eyeshadow Product Review

Hey, beauts! I've got another beauty product from AVON to review on the blog and today for the first time ever, it's an eyeshadow palette!! I have to say that the True Color Eyeshadow Quads have been my go-to for some time now but I wanted to try out the Eye Dimensions and the Sultry Smoke shade palette was calling my name!

This 3-shade eyeshadow palette is reg. priced at $9. 

My first impression of this product was how glittery it was. That surprised me but it was a nice change from my usual matte makeups. The lightest two shades seem to contain the most shimmer, whereas the darkest shade has some sparkle but for the most part i'd say its matte. The texture of this product is just how it is described on my eStore; velvety, smooth, and silky. Even though this product is quite shimmery, I have not had any issue with eye irritation. I've steered clear of products like this, usually, because it bothers my eyes. Pleased to say again, that this one does not! I noticed that I am able to wear this eyeshadow for hours before it starts to crease or fade away. I think its the ultimate beauty product for a night out! It's fun, sexy, and sure to make you feel fabulous about yourself! 

You may notice (like I did!) in the brochures and online, the swatch of this palette looks like there is some silver/grey. That is really not the case. I was surprised that the middle color is more of a neutral/brown/hint of gold even. It's very pretty - but worth mentioning, in case you are looking for some silver with your black and white shadows. If you are, be sure to check out the True Color Eyeshadow Quad in shade: Urban Skyline.

I love how effortless the application is. I use the Pro Makeup Brushes that I got from AVON and it just makes all the difference! I use the sponge applicator that comes with to aid me in removing my nail enamel -- works great at getting rid of the polish that gets stuck in the corners! 

The removal of this process is fuss-free, especially with the Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, which you can also get at youravon.com/ssandis for reg. $4 a bottle. 




I hope you've enjoyed this beauty product review. Please leave a comment below, if you did! If you are ready to order your Eye Dimensions Eyeshadow, and see what else is available, visit youravon.com/ssandis Your order will ship to your address for FREE when over $40. 

Don't miss out on any valuable coupon/promotional offers! Subscribe to this blog via email, register as my customer, and keep following me so that you get the best of the best!! I love getting people freebies

Yep, its close enough to say... Have a beautiful weekend!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment