Monday, February 29, 2016

Make Your mark. Monday: New Post Series

Got a bad case of the Mondays? Personally, I know I do. Not wanting to stay in that funk,  I thought about some way to change my mood. I came up with the idea to start a weekly themed post on mark. products! Here’s what I am thinking about doing with this new post series on the blog: Each Monday i’ll create a fresh post covering a few mark. products that are available on my Avon eStore(That’s right, Avon and mark. products go hand in hand!) I’ll share product pictures, prices, and info. You’ll also see some customer comments that were left online as well as comments from myself on the featured product(s). My hope is that this series will be a hit and you’ll all see how trendy and versatile mark. products can be in your beauty routine!
Let’s start off with the mark. Sweet on Lemon Sugar Body Mist. This product is fun, unique, cheerful, and refreshing. You may be skeptical (I initially was) but this scent is one of the best chances I’ve taken on something. I was pretty sure that I would not like to spray a lemon scented spray on me. I worried I would smell like a cleaning solution or something. Instead what I got was a sweetened citrus splendor! The warmth and youth of this scent is a great choice with Spring just around the corner. The mark. Sweet on Lemon Sugar Body Mist is priced at $14, online at youravon.com/ssandis Also available to this collection are Hand Cream, Body Scrub, 3-in-1 Body Wash, and Body Butter. To get the best effect out of any fragrance, layering with the various scented products is recommended for staying power.
Have you tried mark. Juice Gems? If you’ve tried it in the past you may not know that the product now comes in a larger, sleeker tube. The mark. Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss contains real fruit extract. It will leave your lips feeling moisturized and conditioned. There are 8 shades available, pictured above is shade Juicy Fig. I’m usually not a lip gloss kind of girl, but I like this because it is easy to apply — you don’t have to squeeze hard to get out enough product. I also like it because it smells and tastes amazing. The regular price is $11 each tube. PROS: Convenient Container, Even Application, Glossy Finish, Great Color Selection, Long Lasting, Moisturizing, Pleasant Tasting, True To Color. Online Customer Comments about mark. Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss“I have never found a better lip gloss. And believe me, I have tried. I am so bummed that the Avon stores in my city won’t carry it. The colors are amazing and it lasts longer than any lip gloss I have ever tried. I just bought 2 tubes of Juicy Fig and they are probably my 20th and 21st tubes. I absolutely love it.”
I had never tried a lip butter before but when I saw that mark. All Butter Now Lip Treat I was intrigued. This product is infused with Shea, cocoa, and mango seed butters and once again is pleasantly tasting and smelling. There are now 8 shades to choose from, pictured above are Bare All and Mauvelous. For a limited time only at youravon.com/ssandis pick any 2 of these for $16 — Regularly $11 each! Sheer-to-medium coverage: mauvelous, terra hotta, bare all, baby me. Medium-to-full coverage: razzmatazz, fired up, pop tart, coraltini. • Increases lip moisture by 124% • Infused with shea, cocoa and mango seed butters plus vitamin E • Treats dry, rough lips • Delivers color with buttery shine. PROS: Soothing, Healing, Long lasting, Smells/Taste Great, Effective.
Last for today is the mark. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder. I had wanted to get something to give me that glow around my cheeks and this product does just that. I also notice that when I use it, it defines my cheekbones and gives a professional makeup application look. I love it.When I first got the compact, it took a few times of using to really get in there to get the color on the brush — which is included, by the way! There are 3 different shades available, depending on your skin tone. I have fair/light skin, so my ideal shade is Prettied Up. This product is regularly priced at $13. Visit youravon.com/ssandis to place an order! More reasons that I love this product? It is oil free and fragrance free, so it isn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and blends well. There’s a silky, shimmery finish and it’s just gorgeous. It lasts all day long and removes easily with the Avon Makeup Remover Wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment