Friday, February 26, 2016

My Avon Beauty Faves List | Post Three

Hey there, beauts! Its a new day and I've got a new post to share with you all, featuring more of My Avon Beauty Faves. Just like the other posts to this series, I will share my reasons for why I love each featured product. I will also list product prices and include any deals/special offers where applicable. After the post, I would like to once again open it up for discussion --- so, be sure to leave a comment below!
I'd like to start off the post today with the Avon Care Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream. This is an Avon Favorite of many and has been for years. I first got this for myself at the end of November, last year. The Seasonal Mini Hand Creams were available, and I bought the bundle which included this product. My seven year old son loves when I get "Avon goodies" so, I gave him a mini tube of the Silicone Glove and was happy that he was happy. He tried it out right away and came to me with excitement at how good it smelled. He said "I'm not exactly sure what it smells like, it's like something I know of. But it's real good, Mom. My hands are so soft now!" Then I thought, hey with a little review like that, how could I not give it a try myself!? My first impression of this product was how it did not feel like hand cream as I rubbed it in. It was not sticky and absorbed into my skin quickly and felt like I had just used baby powder on my hands. That's when it hit me --- the scent of this Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream is incredibly reminiscent to that of baby powder. It is fresh and clean smelling. It is soft, and works wonders at healing and protecting my hands with all of the dish washing I do around here! If you are someone who does a lot of cleaning around the house, you will want to try this product. The Avon Care Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream is regularly priced at $5. As of this blog entry, you can take advantage of the special offer of 2 for $7 online at youravon.com/ssandis Also, the Seasonal Mini Hand Creams are still available on my Avon eStore, while supplies last at .89 for the mini tube.
I'd like to move on now to the next fave of mine, Ultra Color Lipstick in shade Pink Punch. This lipstick color is from the Bold Shades line of the Ultra Color brand. Before I became an Avon Representative, I did not wear any lipstick. I had wanted to but never thought anything out there was worth my money. It was always not enough color or not the color I expected to show up when applied, it just wasn't worth it to me. Then, when I began selling Avon, I grew outside of my comfort zone and began trying out all the products that I could. The reviews on the Ultra Color Lipsticks are amazing, to say the least. With that being said, I gave a look at the shades and decided on something bold that would give me a take charge attitude. When you are in the mood for something like that, how can you pass on something called Pink Punch!? I have loved this shade from the moment I first used it. My husband loves it on me, I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. The color lasts and is true to the tube. What you see with Avon Makeup is what you get. Ultra Color Lipsticks are usually $8 each tube. At the time of this posting, the product is on sale for only $5.99 each tube. Why not try a new bold shade such as Pink Punch? Treat yourself to a little something and have fun with it! If a bold lip is so not your scene, not to worry love --- there are plenty of gorgeous neutral, light shades available.
Next up, is my latest mascara craze --- the ever-popular Super Shock Max MascaraThis is one of the top rated, best of the best mascaras from Avon. I've tried and loved the Wash-Off Waterproof and Big & False Lash but I was ready for something different. There was a good deal on mascaras so, naturally I snagged myself a tube. I am the kind of girl that doesn't have much lashes going on, or at least extremely light ones. Since I do not prefer that look, I go for the mascaras that make my lashes soar but I also need that volume. What I love about this mascara is the brush. Its a large brush yet does not get messy when applying. It catches every lash and gives them the boost they need. I also love that even at the regular price of $9, it won't break the bank. So many people insist that inexpensive makeup means that the makeup quality is cheap. That is so not the case with Avon! Plus, with Avon's Return Policy and their Money Back Guarantee --- if you are not truly satisfied with your purchase(s), within 90 days after ordering, you can return it for a full refund. Sounds like a good deal to me! I understand that not everything works for everyone and we aren't all going to like the same things. With this policy, Avon gets that, too and wants all those shopping to be pleased and feel beautiful. Select Mascaras are currently BOGO for .99 at youravon.com/ssandis
I'm closing out today's entry with what I like to call Heaven in a Bottle, the mark. Naked Love Body MistThe entire mark. Naked Love Bath & Body Collection is a dream. It has such a unique and playful blend of white peach, apricot nectar, velvet freesia, and soft musk. This collection first debuted in February of 2015 and was meant to be a Limited Edition Collection. When it's time was up, so many (including myself) kept obsessing over it! mark. brought the products back and now they are here to stay. You've got to try this Body Mist --- it's light, refreshing, and cheerful. There's some serious aroma therapy going on with the mark. Bath & Body Collections. Check them out and order online!
There we have it, loves --- Another of My Avon Beauty Faves Roundup posts, complete. Thanks for reading and following my journey with Avon Products. As you can tell, I am having the time of my life! If you too would like to start selling Avon & mark. girl products, sign up online to become a Rep for $15 today!
Remember, comment below if I mentioned some of your favorite products in today's post. I'd love to hear more from you all on all your beauty faves!! Have a fantastic weekend! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment