Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sign up for my Avon Sample of the Month Club

Hey there, beauts! I’m starting something new with my Avon Business and of course, i’m very excited about it!! Beginning in the month of May, I will be launching my Avon Sample of the Month Club. Be sure to sign up before April 30th to ensure that I will get you on my list in time for the first round. I will send out samples the first week of each month. There is no cost to sign up to receive a monthly Avon sample from me and there will be no pressure placed upon you to place an order. I will, naturally, follow up with you and ask that you complete a short survey on the product that you sampled. I will also be featuring the feedback left to me, in a new series of blog posts on my online blog sites. You can sign up to participate or cancel participation at any time!
Should you love the sample product so much that you want to purchase it in full size, I will give you 10% off! How does that work if you shop online? As long as you ordered with me as your Avon Representative, I will be able to see what you ordered and I will take 10% off the item and mail it to you as a reimbursement. Also, if you refer me and my Avon Sample Club to someone and they in turn join as well — when they place their first order with me as their Avon Representative, I will give you (the referrer) a FREE GIFT!

What do you need to provide to me to become my Avon Sample Club Member? 
  • Your First and Last Name (I will NOT display your full last name publicly on my blogs, facebook, or anywhere else!!)
  • Your Mailing Address (This way I can send you your samples!)
  • Whether you are of Fair, Medium, or Dark Skin Tone (This helps me do my best to send you a shade that has the best chance of working for you should the sample of the month be a makeup foundation!)
  • General Idea of Age: 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-55, or 55+ (This will help with organization as well as a better understanding of interest in certain samples, etc!)

What kind of questions will I be asking you to answer, after sampling, to be used in the short surveys for my online blogs? These are examples and I may add more questions if I feel they are needed to be covered for certain products.
  • What was your favorite thing about this sample product?
  • Would you recommend this product to a friend?
  • What would you say are Pros of using this product?
  • What would you say are Cons of using this product?
  • Did someone other than myself refer you to this Avon Sample of the Month program — if so, who?

There are a few different ways that you can reach out to me online to sign up as a participant of my Avon Sample of the Month Club. You can also direct any and all questions about my sample program, the Avon Opportunity, and/or Avon Products:

Ready to order your Avon online now? Visit my eStore at youravon.com/ssandis and qualify for FREE SHIPPING when your order is over $40, no code needed!



A few final notes: This Sample Club is NOT endorsed or run by Avon Products Inc. nor New Avon LLC. This is a program run solely by Sylvia Sandis who is an Avon Independent Sales Representative. This program may end at any time under the discretion of Sylvia Sandis Avon Independent Sales Representative. Participants can and will be removed from the program if they do not make any purchases in a six month period of initially joining. Product Samples and Free Gifts are chosen by Sylvia Sandis Avon Independent Sales Representative and not chosen by those who are participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment