Monday, August 24, 2015

10 Quotes to Cure the Monday Blues

Happy Monday, beauties! Doing something different on the blog today --- I want to kick off the week with some of my favorite motivational quotes to help kiss those Monday Blues goodbye! Let us inspire and motivate one another and together we can make for a more welcoming tomorrow.


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I’m possible'!" --Audrey Hepburn


"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." --Ayn Rand


"Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs." --Farrah Gray


"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." --Confucius


"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." --Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Nothing will work unless you do." --Maya Angelou


"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." --Walt Disney


"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." --Margaret Thatcher


“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” --Thomas A. Edison


“If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”--Kim Garst



Which one(s) do you find most motivational/inspiring for you?

Comment below!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad!! There are so many great words of wisdom out there.. Feels good to pass some on!

      Delete
  2. And can I say it's funny you chose these ones because they ALL are ones I find most inspirational! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. <3 thanks for leaving your comment! #Empowerment <3

      Delete