Monday, November 16, 2015

AVON Home Fragrance Holiday Collection Candles

Good morning, beauts. Yesterday I blogged about my AVON Holiday Open House Party and I don't know how I did it, but I forgot to add one of my favorite details about the party! The scented candle from the AVON Home Fragrance Holiday Collection that I had burning, called Fireside. I figure its alright that I left it out of yesterdays post because this candle deserves the full spotlight of its own posting. It's that good!

Notes of cardamom, cinnamon bark, 
sandalwood, balsam and vanilla.
3 1/4"H x 3 6/4 diameter. 3 wicks; 30-hour burn time. Made in USA.

This is my first candle that i've gotten from AVON and it will not be my last! This particular candle has such a warm, inviting, and comforting scent that fills the room and is perfect for the Holiday season! My guests enjoyed it as well. The scent is noticeable but not overpowering. I had the candle burning for over 5 hours and it didn't leave me with a headache or anything like that. My fireplace is faux, yet this made it feel like I had a true fire going. Also, after a 5 hour burn time barely a dent was made in the candle. This will last for at least the full 30 hour burn time as advertised. 

The other scents from the AVON Home Fragrance Holiday Collection include:
Holiday Spice 
Christmas Pine 
Mandarin Cranberry


AVON has a wide variety of other scented 3 wick candles that are still available from previous collections. You can shop these all at youravon.com/ssandis 


Some of the other scents include:
Vanilla Buttercream
Salted Caramel
Sweet Cherry Blossom (Breast Cancer Awareness, donation made with purchase to the AVON Breast Cancer Crusade)
Red Velvet Cake
Fresh Apple
Autumn Day
Whipped Pumpkin


I will be placing another order ASAP for more of these smell good candles! On my list to grab are: Holiday Spice, Mandarin Cranberry, Salted Caramel, Red Velvet Cake, and Whipped Pumpkin. Although, I do plan on trying them all! 

Which ones sound the best to you? Comment below!! Now is a great time to place an order as they are choose 2 for $20, which is basically BOGO FREE! Ordering is easy at youravon.com/ssandis All orders ship to your home address for FREE when over $40!

No comments:

Post a Comment