Thursday, June 18, 2015

Product Spotlight: Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask

Good evening beauties! I'd like to do something a little different tonight and showcase a product that I love and think you will, as well. If you haven't heard yet about the Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask - you have been missing out. This post will give you some information on the product and then as always, you can ask me your questions right here on the blog. I appreciate the feedback immensely. I will also be sharing some product reviews left by customers to give you the fullest experience on the mask before you make your purchase. 

Let's get started... 

Are you concerned about dehydrated skin?
 Do you want to see your skin instantly increase its moisture by 3 times? 
How does getting 48 hours of hydration via an overnight application sound to you?
These are the reasons to use this overnight mask - and those are the results you can expect. 

What is it and what does it do? 
  • It is a unique, ultra lightweight gel mask 
  • It is fragrance-free
  • It is paraben-free 
  • It is oil-free
  • and it is suitable for sensitive skin
  • It delivers intense hydration to skin during its most vital repair time {while you sleep}
  • Replenishes lost moisture and re-plumps the look of skin.** 
  • Ultra-lightweight gel formulated with encapsulated hyaluronic acid & shea butter beads. 

**Based on a consumer-perception study.

How to use:
  • Apply 3 times per week
  • Using a generous sized dollop on your fingers - gently massage onto cheeks, forehead, nose and chin
  • For best results, use over-top of your regular Anew Night Cream of choice 
The hyaluronic acid and moisturizing shea butter beads provide intense hydration thus separating itself from other dark circle products.
Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask $30


Customer comments on the Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask:

  • "This silky smooth gel makes my skin feel so soft. Not just for night treatment, I use it in the morning and then apply pressed powder for a natural, flawless finish."
  • "I have very sensation skin and break out with lotions. I was concerned that this product would do the same. However, I have had great results with it and no breakouts."
  • "I bought this product to try since my skin is often dry in the morning. I have had very good results!. I have been using it every night instead of 3x a week. My night routine is: I wash my face, apply night cream and then hydration mask. I find a little goes a long way. I wake up to soft, refreshed skin!"
  • "I'm a huge fan of the Anew and Clinical products. This is superb to treat my skin dehydration. It works great and has done miracles as it re plumps my face. Especially as I live in a cold climate seven months a year and heaters are so skin damaging; but not anymore!

    I'm so happy it contains "Hyalurinic acid". I try to keep this in my skincare regimen weekly and also take orally.

    I love applying this it's so softening and my skin just drinks it up. I use a good moisturizer first. Honestly, I have trouble keeping my hands off the jar during the day. I love this and it is now a part of my regimen.

    Please don't ever discontinue this please."


Ready to discover the new beauty sleep sensation? Head on over to youravon.com/ssandis and place your order. Shipping is always free on any $40+ order. Direct Delivery means your order ships straight to your address! Its never been easier to shop AVON and get all of your essentials delivered to your front door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment