Wednesday, September 09, 2015

MY LUST LIST: Lipstick Shades

Hey, beauts! I've previously blogged on my favorite lipstick shades (you can check out that post HERE to see which ones made my list). I'm sure as I try new shades, i'll be updating that favorites list. I'm a firm believer that a gal cannot have too many lipsticks (or any makeup product for that matter). Makeup is fun --- an extension of your personality. I'm a "wear your heart on your sleeve" type girl, so my moods most certainly reflect the style of my look for that time. This is why I find it most fulfilling to have an impressive makeup collection so as to have an open palette of colors and trends. 

I cannot say enough positive things about AVON makeup. The different lipstick lines allow for a wide variety in how you want your makeup to look and feel. Do you need something that is going to hold up and last for hours? Do you want some shimmer and sparkle? How about a matte finish - is that more your scene? AVON has something for every occasionToday's entry will be on the lipstick shades that are on my list, that I've just got to try out ASAP. Hence, My Lippy To Do List!

FROM THE ULTRA COLOR LIPSTICK LINE: (4.3 out of 5 star rating)
Satin Finish - shade Vamp. This one is a dark, deep, purple. Gosh, it looks gorgeous. I imagine myself wearing this shade on a girls night out! Something fun, dark and mysterious. Definitely something that will turn heads. Vamp is bold, high fashion, and I want it. I love that this lipstick line contains a lip-nourishing formula of shea butter, omega-3 oil, arctic berry and vitamin E. 

Demi Matte Finish - shade Matte Nude. I love a great natural lippy look from time to time! There are a few nude colored shades that have my heart but I want to try one in a matte finish. Matte makeup is all the rage, and especially for Fall right around the corner, its an on-trend look. No shine, no fuss. Simplistic. A quick touch of this in the morning will make you feel ready and confident for the day. You can't go wrong with a subtle lipstick shade, simple as that.

FROM THE BEYOND COLOR LIPSTICK LINE: (4 out of 5 star rating)
shade Bitten. What a fun and bright pink color! The improved Beyond Color Lipstick line is now formulated with jojoba oil, caffeine and pomegranate extract. You can trust that your lips are protected with its included SPF 15. All shades in this line have a Satin finish. I've just got to try this one. "On Wednesday's we wear pink." right!?


shade Heat Wave. What girl doesn't love a classic red lip? I know I do! A red lip gives me confidence and empowerment. It makes me feel like a whole new person, really. I'm always down to try a new shade of red and add it to my collection of rose and ruby colored pretties. This shade looks to me like it would be classic yet have that little bit of extra spunk. The name says it all, this one is HOT HOT HOT!


FROM THE EXTRA LASTING LIPSTICK LINE: (3.8 out of 5 star rating)
shade Pink Peach. Looks like this one is a sweet pale pink with a hint of orange - a salmon color, if you will. This is the lipstick like that you want to get if you know that you need your lippy look to last for hours. I can imagine myself wearing this shade on a day out with my husband, browsing around the stores, or having a picnic lunch at the park. Just too sweet. 


What shades are on your list to try?


To shop these lipstick shades, plus hundreds more, register as my customer and shop online 24/7 at youravon.com/ssandis Your order will ship to your address with the Direct Delivery option via my AVON eStore. All orders ship for FREE when over $40. Thanks for reading --- please comment and/or share this post! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm embarrassed to admit I've never tried any Avon makeup! These products sounds brilliant :)

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know what you're missing, love! 😊 Check it out!! youravon.com/ssandis xoxo

      Delete