Tuesday, August 25, 2015

COMING SOON: mark. Crazy for Cranberry Collection

Hey, all! Blogging today to give you all some insider info on the newest bath & body obsession being launched by mark. in Campaign 20:
Limited Edition Crazy for Cranberry --- Make a splash with a bold blend of sweet cranberry, fruity rose, and creamy vanilla bean. 

I have experienced this scent before its launch date (another perk of being an AVON Representative. To read more on signing up for yourself, CLICK HERE). It is amazing! I tend to get a bit sad when I see the words Limited Edition. I always get obsessed with those kind of items and then feel a bit slighted when they disappear. I was feeling so with the Limited Edition mark. Naked Love Collection becoming no longer available, and then this comes out! AVON & mark. will always deliver a pick-me-up and something new to get into and become excited about.

This newest collection includes:

Body Scrub (foaming formula cleanses and exfoliates. Contains sugarcane extract and natural exfoliants, walnut and bamboo. Leaves skin feeling softer, smoother, and ready to be shown off!) $12

Hand Cream (extra-rich formula has a creamy texture that locks in moisture. Leaves your skin with a soft and silky feeling---not greasy!) $6

3-in-1 Body Wash (Shampoo, body wash, AND bubble bath--all in ONE cleanser! Leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and clean. Cleans hair without stripping it of natural oils.) $10

Body Mist (Adds a hint of fragrance to the skin. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Can be misted lightly on hair for additional scent coverage! BeautyTip: Your hair holds scent longer than your body will, so spritzing quickly before you head out the door will help lock in the scent you love.) $14

Body Butter (Rich, creamy, decadent formula. Contains aloe, cocoa and shea butters, coconut oil and vitamin E. Leaves skin feeling super-pampered. I was never into body butter prior to my start with AVON, but now I am a firm believer and self-appointed Body Butter Enthusiast!) $12

To purchase this Collection plus more, register as my Customer and shop online 24/7 at youravon.com/ssandis Your order ships to your address via the Direct Delivery option from my eStore. I hope you all are just as excited about this new scent/products as I am! 

Contact me with any questions on AVON, mark. Becoming a Sales Representative, and/or ordering online.


xo Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment