Friday, September 04, 2015

My Review on the Big & False Lash Volume Mascara

Hey, beauts! Today was a great day for me --- AVON order arrival day! Another reason for me to love Friday's. This time around, I ordered a few things for myself and one of which was the all-new Big & False Lash Volume Mascara. It will make its official debut in Campaign 21 (2 weeks!) HOWEVER, you can purchase it online exclusively, during the Pre-Sale at youravon.com/ssandis This product has a regular price of $9. Check my eStore now to see if this item is on sale.
Available in Blackest Black (which is what I purchased), Black, and Black Brown.

I have been waiting to try this product ever since I heard about it in the works and today was my day! When my order, and customers orders arrived, I sorted and bagged and then got to my goodies. I had seen other AVON Reps try and post their pictures and comments on the product, which only excited me more as they were phenomenal! Was all the hype worth it? I was about to find out. 

I noticed it has a familiar packaging to the Big & Daring Mascara. Since this is (what I call) a sister product, I expected such. The brush in this product is straight, unlike the Big & Daring's curved brush. I prefer a straight brush, much like this one used in the new product. I have a tendency to be quite messy when applying mascara (Glasses wearer plus no contacts equals blurred vision and a tougher time at application. Contacts coming soon to me! Hah!) but with this mascara, it really does not matter. I took my fingertip and touched then wiped quickly and it was off of my eyelid. Poof! That was easy! 

Just like the directions state, sweep on from root to tip and voila! Double the volume for more glamorous lashes. Here's the picture I took after applying to one eye... 
Look at those lashes! Wow!
False lash look minus the "spider legs!!"

I know that a lot of women out there say that Blackest Black eyeliners and mascaras are too harsh for most to use, and I will agree to that - for some occasions. That is why I find it best to have different shades for different events that i'll be going to and may not want such a bold lash look.

I love that this product does not sting or irritate my eyes unlike some other mascaras have. (pricey ones, too may I add!) AVON has done it once again, providing a quality, true to its statement product that won't give you buyers remorse. Something else I want to mention about the packaging of this mascara tube, is when twisting it back on -- it clicks (locks) closed. Love that because it won't dry out sooner than it should! 

I applied the mascara around 11am and it is just about 6pm and it has lasted! Its quite humid out today.. yuck! I even went on a walk and it held true. No smudging, no clumping, no flaking off. 
Pros: 
  • Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Best Uses:
  • Going Out
  • Anytime

You have got to try this one, ladies! I highly recommend it! You've got nothing to lose with AVON's Money Back Guarantee, so order yours today.
NOTE: As an AVON Independent Sales Representative, I knew about this product way before it was announced to be sold online for a Pre-Sale. That's another perk of being an AVON Rep. If you are interested in learning more about the AVON opportunity, and how you too can get in on exclusives and AVON insider info, CLICK HERE


**ADD ON: This product removes easily and without frustration, with the AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion and a damp cloth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment