Thursday, September 10, 2015

BLOG RE-BRAND: A Work In Progress

Good morning, beauties! I've been playing around with the idea on re-branding my beauty blog... with a new look, a new feel, and a new name. As you can see from my updated header, I am currently working on doing just that. 
Confused about the eight minute makeup name and why I would choose that? Well, it's not that complicated in reality. It takes me eight minutes to do my makeup. Always. I don't normally have the time to spend on getting glam'd up - and I don't think I should have to! 

I am incredibly busy during my day to day. I have two kids - both in school and in sports/activities afterwards. I have to cook dinner, help with homework assignments and various science fair projects. There's cleaning and laundry that need done. Oh yes, and the pup needs to go out for a walk. I have my AVON business that I work at with immense passion so that I can achieve my goals and dreams. All the while, I want to look fabulous. I want to feel fabulous. Since I don't have a lot of time to achieve that, I have perfected my beauty routine to a mere eight minutes. 

I am moving in a new direction with my blogging. While you will still see AVON product reviews and sales/special offers, I will be adding more entries on trends today in beauty, fashion, etc. I will also be adding more lifestyle posts to give more of a variety to my readers. My blog will be a reflection of myself: interested in a little bit of everything.
So, bare with me as I make these new and exciting changes! As always, I appreciate your feedback and even welcome topic ideas on what you want to see from my blog! Thanks for coming along on this journey with me. 
xo Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. It looks great Sylvia. I have jut started working on mine, and so far have only tweaked my background. I love how your looks. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michele! So kind of you :) The most important thing is to have fun with it, and of course I am haha Take care!

      Delete