Friday, July 24, 2015

Don't Miss These Back-to-School Items Feat. Popular Characters!

Hey, beauts! TGIF!! I am so ready for the weekend, lots of fun things planned with the fam. First, let's take care of some business. Campaign 17 has now launched on my AVON eStore at youravon.com/ssandis It will run through and including August 6th. I'll be blogging today on what AVON offers that does not have to do with lipstick, blush, or concealer. That's right, AVON has a wide-range of items including products/items for your kiddos! Getting ready to do some back to school shopping? 

My daughter is getting ready to start preschool and when I saw the new Disney Frozen Backpack Set - I knew I had to get it for her. Like most little girls, she adores Anna and Elsa and that cute and silly snowman, Olaf. I was able to get the backpack set before its launch date (another perk of being an AVON Representative!) and it arrived today. She had seen it in the books and told me that she wanted it, but I didn't tell her it would be coming. I wanted to surprise her! 

When the orders arrived, she - as per her usual - helped me open the box to go through it and organize customer orders. The best part? Her backpack was right on top so it was the first thing she saw! Bless her heart, she said "Is that for me or did someone order it?" I told her "That's all yours baby girl, I got it for ya!" She is so thrilled and cannot wait for her first day. She said "Everyone at school will love this." I think its safe to say that she is right!

We removed the backpack from the packaging and were highly impressed. The colors are bright and fun! The front of the backpack as well as the lunch box (that comes with and can attach or un-attach to the backpack) has a smooth, shiny finish - this will make for an easy-wipe clean up when any dirt gets on it ('cause you know with kids, it will get dirty!) 

The set includes the backpack (16" H x 12" W x 5" D), lunchbox (7 1/4" H x 9 1/4" W x 3" D), and a reusable sandwich/snack pouch (6" H x 6 1/2" W) It can be purchased online at youravon.com/ssandis and will ship to your address. The cost for this set is $24.99.


I apologize for my lackluster cell phone picture. You can still see how fabulous it is and I can tell you that in person you will be even more thrilled. 

In addition to the Disney Frozen Backpack Set, there is a Minions Backpack Set available. It includes a backpack (16" H x 12" W x 5" D), a lunchbox (7 1/4" H x 9" W x 3" D) and a pencil case. (3" H x 7 3/4" W) It is also priced at $24.99 for the set. 
Just like the Frozen Backpack Set, the Minions lunchbox can attach or be un-attached from the backpack. There's also netting on the side for carrying a water bottle! 

There are more Minions and Disney Frozen items, including: 

Minions Stationary Set $9.99
Minions Slip-on Sneakers $19.99
Minions Watch with Light & Sound $12.99

Frozen Accessories Case and Journal $9.99
Frozen Projection Watch $9.99
Frozen Enchanted Mix-and-Mach Earrings Set $7.99 for 3 pair

Your kids, grand-kids, nieces/nephews, and little cousins will love these items and they are sure to make the first day of school the best one yet! These items are popular, and will go fast - so don't wait another minute. Register as my customer at youravon.com/ssandis and make sure you get yours before they are gone! Remember, FREE SHIPPING every single day on all orders that are $40 and up. No code needed.

If you have any questions please contact me. I appreciate your business! Don't forget to leave a comment and share this post to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment