Thursday, July 16, 2015

FOTD: Love it or Leave it?

Good morning, beauties! I thought i'd blog this morning on an AVON Makeup look and then open it up to discussion on whether you would recreate said look or not. I will also be including regular product prices and will included any current sales if applicable.

Here's the FOTD {Face Of The Day}
To get this look use: 
Big & Daring Volume Mascara $9
SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Cobalt $8
True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Glow Teal $4.99 NOW (Reg. $8)
Be Blushed Cheek Color in Powder Pink $4.99 NOW (Reg. $8)
Ultra Color Lipstick in Twinkle Pink $8

So, what do we think all? I personally LOVE this look. Its Summer, you should be having some serious fun with your makeup looks and the bold blue really brightens the eyes! I have the Glow Teal eyeshadow quad and the colors are vibrant and very easy to apply. The numbered color slots make it easy to know where and when to place which shade {on the back there is a pictured how-to which again, is great for those wanting a guide} Don't be afraid though to think outside the box and try different looks.

One of my favorite mascaras is featured in this FOTD - Big & Daring. I use the Blackest Black shade and I tell you what, prior to this find I had not liked to wear mascara at all. Any other brands I had tried left me dissatisfied with clumped and lackluster lashes. Not this one! It is now available in Waterproof, if that is your thing. The pigments in all these products are on point. If you have not tried them -- do so now at youravon.com/ssandis 

I would love to see some comments posted below whether you are for this FOTD or not! Love it or Leave it below, beauts. Thanks and also please share this post to your fav Social Media sites!! Much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment