Wednesday, July 22, 2015

FOTD No. 3: Love it or Leave it?

Afternoon, beauts! Happy Hump Day!! Blogging today on another AVON FOTD Makeup. I will include which products are used in this look and list product prices, including any sales or special offers where applicable. Then, we'll open it up for discussion in the comments. I love these types of entries because they are fun and I enjoy getting the feedback from readers.

Here's the FOTD {Face Of The Day}
To get this look use: 
Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream $7.99 (Reg. $11)
Smooth Minerals Blush in Radiance $10
Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner $8
Mega Effects Mascara $10 
Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color in Petal Pink $9 

What I love from this look are many things! First off, the UC Indulgence Lip Color line is fabulous. It is a lightweight gel formula but it delivers full coverage color. Feels great on -- I almost forget that i'm wearing lipstick. That is how much of a lightweight/natural feel it has. I have to be honest, I have not yet tried the CC Cream BUT I am a huge fan of the Ideal Flawless BB Cream!! I love the idea of the Mega Effects Mascara Wonderbrush, but thanks to my poor eyesight and the fact that I have to get nose close to my mirror when applying makeup {this girl wears glasses!} I have had a difficult time applying. So, sadly I cannot use this product. My cousin has used this though and loves it! She has no issue with application -- lucky girl! I know tons of ladies who swear by this product, so it does come highly recommended. 

Now, i'd love to hear from you - What do you think of this FOTD? Comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment