Monday, July 06, 2015

My 5 Favorite Lipstick Shades

Hey, beauties! Happy Monday to all. Hopefully, everyone had a fun and safe Independence Day weekend. I've decided today to blog about my favorite AVON lipstick shades. First though, I want to say that prior to me starting my AVON business, I was not a fan of lipstick. I never wore it. I was more a lip gloss or just Plain Jane, au natural type gal. Not only has AVON introduced me to my newfound self-worth and self-confident approach, the company has also turned me on to new and exciting products that I now cannot do without. So, let's get started!!

Starting with #5 and working my way to my all-time favorite shade:

#5 Ultra Color Lipstick in Sparkling Nude. {Shimmer finish} This is a great shade for those just starting out wearing lipstick and perhaps not yet feeling "brave" or "daring" enough for a bold lip. This shade is light/nude colored with a hint of shimmery sparkle. Regularly priced at $8 you can now get this lipstick at youravon.com/ssandis on sale for $5.99

#4 Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color in Rose Bouquet. A deep, reddish shade that is sure to make you feel like a classic beauty. Lightweight gel formula delivers coverage yet will not weigh you down. Every girl should have at least one red shaded lipstick in their makeup collection. On sale now for just $4.99 (Reg. $9) Why not stock up on a few different shades. 



#3 Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Pink Renewal. An overall, great line of lipsticks! With SPF 15, all the shades from the Absolute line will help protect lips while holding true to AVON's Ultra Color reputation. The Pink Renewal shade is one of my favorites because the light, pale pink color, is a true showstopper! You don't always have to be bold to stand out and this shade proves it. Regularly priced at $9 you can now get a tube on sale for $5.99 at youravon.com/ssandis

#2 Ultra Color Lipstick in Blush Nude. {Satin finish} I LOVE THIS SHADE! Caps lock necessary, yes indeed. What's not to love about a natural nude color mixed with just a hint of pink. Hence the name, Blush Nude! The creamy satin finish feels great on and even without the SPF added in, I believe that all the lipsticks from AVON treat your lips right. $5.99 at youravon.com/ssandis (Reg. $8)

#1 Ultra Color Bold Lipstick in Pink Punch. This is "thee" most fun and upbeat shade I have worn to date. I cannot get enough of it. Its from the UC Bold line, which means there is more color pigment infused to really make the shades stand out. When I wear this one, its loud.. and i'm proud! I feel confident, fierce, and sexy! Priced regularly at $8, this line is also on sale at youravon.com/ssandis for just $5.99. Go on, get lippy!


And there ya have it, beauts. My 5 most favorite lipstick shades from AVON! I have many more that I love including the Matte Ruby, Orchid Petal, In Bloom... Well, I guess they are all pretty fabulous! 

Comment below with your favorite shades and any that are on your wishlist. Remember, there is a FREE SHIPPING code on any $15+ order when you shop at youravon.com/ssandis Just use code HIAGAIN at checkout. Expires on 7/15/15 so don't wait too long --- get your order in now! It'll ship right to you, express shipping via the Direct Delivery option from my eStore!!

xo Sylvia

2 comments: