Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FOTD No. 4: Love it or Leave it?

Good morning, beauties! I have another AVON makeup FOTD for you all today. As always, I will list all the products used for the look as well as prices, including any sales or special offers where applicable. I hope you all enjoy this one!

Here's the FOTD {Face of the Day}

To get this look use: 
True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Grin and Bare It - Any 2 for $9.99 (Reg. $8 each)
Ultra Color Lipstick in Silky Peach - Any 2 for $10.99 (Reg. $8 each)

This FOTD features some of my absolute favorite AVON products. The Big & Daring Volume Mascara is my essential mascara. I love how it brings my lashes to life and takes them from dull to daring! AVON's Ideal Flawless BB Cream was the first BB Cream that I had ever used and fell in love with it after the first use. I love all the benefits it leaves me skin with, even after I remove it. My skin used to be blotchy and overall "angry" looking -- Ha! This product has 10 benefits, and I have witnessed them all during my use:

- infused with Vitamin E 
- infused with minerals and antioxidants 
- hydrates skin 
- evens skin tone 
- visibly minimizes redness 
- conceals flaws 
- lightweight feel 
- smooths skin 
- SPF 15 protection 
- skin looks better even after removing

Beauty Tip: Remember when applying, a little bit goes a long way -- if you apply too much you will get a shiny, undesirable look -- so just don't over do it and you'll get a flawless look!!

Let's get the Beauty Chat going; Comment below with your thoughts on today's AVON Makeup and as always share any of our products that you are loving!! 

**Register as my Customer at youravon.com/ssandis When you order online, with the Direct Delivery option, your AVON order ships to your address! Free Shipping every single day on all orders over $40. It's easy, fun, and rewarding as there are many online exclusive savings opportunities -- so check it out today!**

No comments:

Post a Comment