Monday, July 27, 2015

Top 5 Fragrances For A Date Night

Hey, beauties! Tonight I figured it would be a nice time to blog about which fragrances are sure to kick things up a notch between you and your significant other. My husband and I are long overdue for a date night, and I have a few of these fragrances on hand - ready to spritz on when the time is right. I'll start the list with #5 and work my way up to my view on the top fragrance for a Date Night.

#5 Ultra Sexy Pink Eau de Toilette Spray. Innocent yet sexy. A provocative fruity floral scent with flirty raspberry and fresh blushing peony mingled with sheer, sexy musk. $23

#4 AVON Instinct for Her Eau de Parfum Spray. Incite your primal desires with this intense fusion of sparkling greens, exotic camellia and a touch of sensual sandalwood. Actress Megan Fox is the face of AVON Instinct. $25 (Complete your Date Night "experience" with purchasing AVON Instinct for Him)

#3 AVON Femme Eau de Parfum Spray. An elegant fragrance with sparkling freshness and opulent florals. Rich jasmine petals and stunning magnolia touched with radiant amberwoods. $30

#2 Amour Eau De Parfum Spray. A beautiful blend of joyful citrus, jasmine petals and elegant musk that blooms like pure love. $30

#1 Imari Elixir Eau De Toilette Spray. Feel the intensity of passion with tempting juicy blackberry essence, seductive rose absolute and hypnotic pure vanilla extract. *Intro Special Pricing* $12.95 + a FREE Scented Body Lotion with the purchase of the spray. Reg. price will be $23

All of these are fabulous scents to compliment you on any kind of date, but Imari Elixir got my vote for #1 because my husband LOVES it. I cannot get enough of this fragrance, its my new go-to scent! 


Which one from this list would be your #1? What other AVON (or mark.) fragrances do you love to wear on your nights out? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment