Sunday, June 07, 2015

Fashion Speak: mark. Jewelry

I simply adore everything that mark. launches. Its young, fresh, trendy, and well-made! I got a set of cuff bracelets that are F-I-E-R-C-E... fierce!! The mark. Looking Sharp Bracelet comes in 3 color versions --- Goldtone, Silvertone, and Rose Goldtone. You can get yours shipped right to you at youravon.com/ssandis

The Rose Goldtone is my fav. Gold and silver are amazing classics --- TO ME  the Rose Goldtone color is more new and upcoming. Tell me... which one do you love most? 

*ALL NEW* mark. Looking Sharp Bracelet $18 each
Moving on from some yummy arm candy to new ring bling! If you don't have this ring set, you've gotta snag yours up soon! Mark. Hint Of Bling Ring SetW/ their subtle sparkle, these two delicate designs wrap whispers of glamour around your fingers. Did I mention marks. current Special Promotion? mark. Sunglasses - $5 with a $20 purchase! Tell me what you think of them and also of the all new Mark. Behind The Scenes Earrings.
Mark. Behind The Scenes Earrings $14


mark. Hint Of Bling Ring Set $18

No comments:

Post a Comment