Wednesday, June 03, 2015

AVON Elements Skincare Review

Recently, I tried the Avon Elements Moisture Boost as well as their Skin Revitalize Night Cream. I don’t feel like you have to break the bank to get your skin in check. So, starting off with the day cream - the Moisture Boost is suitable for sensitive skin (which I NEED!) and has SPF 15.. gotta keep that skin healthy and happy!

 I got the cream (it also comes in a lotion) because the cream is for combo skin.. and since my face tends to be quite oily on its own, I opted for the oil free option. After the first use, I was hooked. I love the cool feeling it gives, non-sticky, and unscented quality it delivers. No more flaky T-zone which is always a plus, right?! The Avon Elements Moisture Boost Daily Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Oil-Free is formulated with Camellia Tea Lea and is on sale for ONLY $6.99 in my Avon eStore at:youravon.com/ssandis 

Now let’s talk about this night cream. The Avon Elements Skin Revitalize Night Cream. On first glace, I really was unsure. It looked like it would not be thick enough, which I like in a night cream. It also appeared to be glittery, which I was really unsure of putting sparkles on my face at bedtime. BUT, rest assure - - looks are deceiving in this case and this night cream is spot on. In just one week of using it, I have noticed a more even skin tone, less redness, and a more brightness to my face. 


While it may look glittery in the container, it does NOT look glittery on my face. It is scented but is also suitable for sensitive skin! The scent is not overbearing, its refreshing and its now a must have for me to apply if I want to get my beauty sleep. The Avon Elements Skin Revitalize Night Radiance Cream is formulated with revitalizing Aronia Berry Complex and Optics Pearl Technology and is on sale for ONLY $7.99 in my Avon eStore at: youravon.com/ssandis

No comments:

Post a Comment