Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Activities Abound - Protect Your Family w/ Bug Guard

SUMMER IS HERE, ya'll! Of course, the bugs are out in full force but I'm prepared with AVON Skin So Soft plus Bug Guard!! My personal fav is the Expedition line (its the green bottle that does NOT need washed off after you go in from being outside!!) and the aerosol is fantastic because it is UNSCENTED!! Just like the rest of the Expedition Bug Guard it also has SPF 28 and the lotion that I use on my kiddos has SPF 30. 

You can keep those pesky bugs off and trust that your skin is being protected. No burns, no damaging effects from the harmful rays of the sun. Its peace of mind in a bottle (or tube if you get the lotion) if you ask me. Get yours at youravon.com/ssandis

Allow me to share my personal experience using the product:

I had already applied the lotion on the kids and it was time to get the annual family kickball game started. I sprayed myself and my cousin who was peeved at the bugs swarming in. Quickly, more of my family members wanted to use it so they too could play worry free of mosquitoes that may transmit the West Nile virus, deer ticks,  gnats, no-seeums, biting midges and sand flies. Expedition is also DEET free --- dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. 

I would like to mention that there was one family member who told me when I asked if he wanted some spray... "No, i''m good." About 5-10 minutes into the game he made the comment "I should have got some of that bug spray..." He then used it and after the game said "Thanks, that stuff really works!" 


In case you did not know, when you order online on my eStore you get to choose Direct Delivery --- that means that your order ships right to your address!! CLICK TO SHOP



No comments:

Post a Comment