Thursday, June 25, 2015

Skincare Spotlight Week (Part 4): Anew Ultimate

Good evening, beauties! AVON's top selling collection is now even better, with the AVON-Exclusive Celluvive Complex. Anew Ultimate is the Gold Standard in anti-aging and I will tell you why.


First of all, what is this Celluvive Complex and what does it do? 
  • A formula that only AVON uses to clear away visible age damage on the skins surface, dramatically diminishing the look of multiple signs of aging. 
  • The Anew Ultimate Multi Performance Collection is for women of multiple ages. 
  • Instantly, skin feels hydrated and looks radiant.
  • In two weeks, minimizes the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, restores natural volume and makes skin look and feel more resilient. 
  • In four weeks, visibly improves discoloration. Firms and lifts the appearance of sagging skin for a more youthful look.
10 VISIBLE RESULTS from the Anew Ultimate line:
  • Smooth texture
  • Skin clarity 
  • Even skin tone
  • Diminished fine lines and deep wrinkles
  • Hydrated skin
  • Natural volume
  • Resilience 
  • Reduced discoloration 
  • Firmness
  • Lifted skin
Let's get to the skincare routine with this line:

Step 1: Cleanse.
Anew Ultimate 7S Cleanser. Sale $4.99 (Reg. $10)
A cleansed face is the first and most important step for youthful-looking skin. Anew cleansers have added anti-aging benefits that help your skin look fresh and youthful. 
This creamy cleanser richly hydrates. 

TO USE: Gently massage over face and eyes to remove dirt and makeup. 
Rinse or tissue off. Use AM and PM.

Customer Comments about Anew Ultimate 7S Cleanser:
  • "This is the only product I use for makeup removal."
  • "This cleanser removes makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry. The tube last a long time since I use only a tiny bit each time."
  • "The Anew Ultimate 7S Cleanser is easy to use, rinses off well and is gentle to my skin. It has a light, pleasing fragrance and that is important to me because I do not like heavy fragrances that linger."

Step 2: Treat.
Improves texture, tone and clarity of hands for remarkably younger-looking skin. 
Reduces the look of dark spots on your hands. 

TO USE: Every morning and evening, massage over cleansed, dry hands.
 Reapply as needed. Apply before sun exposure.

Customer Comments about Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream SPF 15:
  • "In addition to being a very good moisturizing lotion, I believe it has lightened age spots on my hand. That's huge to me! Overlooked for a while with new packaging so when found it ordered two."
  • "Nothing has worked on my spotty hands 'til now and I have tried them all! This stuff works so well - my hands look much younger and feel softer. I put it on every day before I leave the house and keep a tube in my desk drawer to reapply later in the day - also use it before going out to work in the garden. I hope Avon keeps selling this cream - it's a winner!"

Step 3: Moisturize. 
Sale $24.99 or 2 for $40 (Reg. $38)

  • WHO IS IT FOR: Women experiencing multiple signs of aging including, uneven texture, loss of clarity, uneven skin tone, and overall fine wrinkles.
  • WHY DO I USE IT?:  In 3 days, gives skin a firmer and more cushioned appearance all day* 100% of women, over time, showed an improvement in the look of key signs of aging: texture, clarity, uneven skin tone and overall fine wrinkles**
  • HOW DO I USE IT: Use it every morning. Apply it on cleansed skin after your Anew Clinical treatment
 *Based on a consumer-perception study. 
**Based on a clinical study.


Customer Comments about Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream 
Broad Spectrum SPF25:
  • "I been using this product for three days and I can see the results already. I came to write a review and see they're on sale I will stock my supply at this awesome price because it does what it states as long as you follow a regiment and be consistent"
  • "First time I used it, I felt a difference in my skin right away. I would recommend it to my friends and family without hesitation"
  • "This very light moisturizer with sunscreen works great for my daily bicycle outing. It feels good & protects against the harsh summer sun."
To moisturize before bed use:
Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Night Cream. Sale $24.99 or 2 for $40 (Reg. $38)
  • WHO IS IT FOR?:  Women experiencing multiple signs of aging, and who are looking to wake up to hydrated, firmer-looking skin.
  • WHY DO I USE IT?: Overnight, skin looks and feels replenished and firmer* 100% of women, over time, showed an improvement in the look of key signs of aging: texture, clarity, uneven skin tone and overall fine wrinkles**
  • HOW DO I USE IT?: Use it every night. Apply it on cleansed skin after your Anew Clinical treatment.

 *Based on a consumer-perception study. 
**Based on a clinical study


Customer Comment about Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Night Cream:
  • "I have been using this product for 3 days and I can already see the difference in my skin. To get full results as stated you have to be consistent with your night and day regiment. I also purchase the day cream. This combo of night and day cream is perfect. To get the results you want be consistent and you will be as happy as I am. Also no one believes my age I get 10-15 years younger Truth !"

Step 4: Eye Treatment.
Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Eye System. Sale $24.99 or 2 for $40 (Reg. $36)
  • WHO IS IT FOR?: Women experiencing multiple signs of aging in the eye area, including texture, clarity and fine wrinkles.
  • WHY DO I USE IT?: Instantly, the eye area looks tighter and virtually lifted* 100% of women, over time, showed an improvement in the look of key signs of aging in the eye area: clarity and fine wrinkles in the under-eye area**
  • HOW DO I USE IT?: Every morning and evening, apply the cream to the upper eyelid and under-eye area, and along crow’s-feet. Every evening, after applying the cream, apply the elixir to the under-eye area and along crow’s-feet.

 *Based on a consumer-perception study. 
**Based on a clinical study


The Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Regimen is also available through the Auto-Replenish Program at youravon.com/ssandis Sign up, choose how often you get the shipments, and they come automatically! For this line, the cost of each shipment is $55. At a value of $112, the Auto-Replenish Program is the way to go when you have an Anew Skincare Regimen. View all of the Regimens that are available at youravon.com/ssandis


Thanks for reading and don't forget to share my posts 
to your fav social media!! 
Stay beautiful, xo Sylvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment