Monday, June 22, 2015

Skincare Spotlight Week (Part 2): Anew Reversalist

Happy Monday, beauties! Here we are in a new week, with a new Anew Skincare product to put the spotlight on. Let's just get right into it... 
Anew first introduced the Reversalist line in 2009 with the patented activinol technology. These formulas are developed to help recreate fresh, new skin. Formulated with Tri-Elastinex, working above and within skin's surface layers to repair the look of lines and wrinkles. The secret to getting visibly noticed skin is now yours to share! Let's talk more about this line to make sure it is the one for you. 

Step 1 in your Skincare routine, is to Cleanse. 

This fast-foaming creamy cleanser is formulated to help optimize the benefits of the Reversalist regimen. Infused with Tri-Elastinex Technology, it cleanses gently without stripping skin of vital moisture. Instantly removes impurities, makeup and excess oil, to leave skin looking and feeling renewed. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested.
TO USE: Every morning and evening, massage gently over damp skin. Rinse off, pat dry.

Customer Comments about Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Foaming Cream Cleanser:
  • "I LOVE this product!! You get a creamy cleanser that is gentle to the skin but cleans so good that your skin squeaks! LOL Plus, a tube lasts FOREVER because you don't have to use that much."
  • "I love this face wash. I hope you never change it. My daughter even uses it now. She loves it too."
  • "I use this in the shower. Once I am done washing up, I wash my face with this. Once I rinse it off, I know it is working because my face tightens up. I am glad I purchased it. This is something I will keep purchasing."
  • "The first time I tried this soap in a tube I was beyond skeptical to say the least. I used way to much since I discovered it only takes about the size of a large pea to completely clean your whole face (and that includes ears if you so desire). It went on like velvet and cleaned my dirty face without stripping it of the natural oils that keep my deep seated wrinkles at bay! Bar soap shall never again touch the skin on my face! This product delivers and it delivers big. You'll never regret using it!!!"

Moving on to Step 2, Treat. {Remember, you can use any Anew Clinical product, depending on your desire and skincare needs. I will be featuring the product that is recommended to use with the Reversalist line.}
Now our breakthrough wrinkle-fighting formula is EVEN BETTER!  Powered by encapsulated time-release A-F33+ Complex.  Clinical Pro+ Line Eraser Treatment works in 3 ways to:


1.  Visibly repair and fill fine lines
2.  Plump the look of even deep wrinkles
3.  Smooth and retexturize skin

100% of women showed improvement in the look of fine lines and wrinkles**

HOW TO USE:
Use morning and night on cleansed, dry skin before your favorite Anew moisturizer as part of the treat step in your Anew skin care regimen. 
**Based on a clinical study.

Customer Comments about Anew Clinical Pro+ Line Eraser Treatment:
  • "I just added this product to my daily routine.....i could tell a difference in my skin overnight! I love it. I will continue to use this, along with my usual Avon products to keep my skin looking soft and smooth.....wrinkle free...at 73!! No one believes I'm this old, thanks to using Avon for over 30 years. The products keep improving, and I'm trying them all. Thanks, Avon!!"
  • "I just started using this product and so far I like how my skin looks after an application. I will have to use it a little longer to see how well it works on lines and wrinkles. So far so good."
  • "I've been using this product for maybe 1 1/2 weeks and there is a visible diminishment of my fine lines. I have had no problems with irritation or burning of the skin. It feels cool going on."

Step 3, Moisturize. There are two choices for your daily moisturization. A lotion is always recommended during Summer and if you live in areas where heat and humidity are a state of norm. {This is because the day lotion is thinner, more lightweight.} 
Exclusive Tri-Elastinex works above and within skin's surface layers to repair the look of lines & wrinkles like never before!

Day after day, see the look of wrinkles virtually disappear. Instantly boosts hydration. Easy-to-use pump for effortless application. 

Customer Comments about Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25:
  • "This lotion is light and goes on smoothly. Doesn't leave you looking white like a lot of others do. No fragrance that I can detect and I like the pump. No sticking fingers in a jar. Good spf, also!"
  • "I use this cream in conjunction with the Anew Reversalist Night Cream and I can definitely tell a difference in the smoothness of my skin. It looks hydrated compared to being very dry in the chin and nose area. I will continue to buy this item! I even ordered one for my purse as the top doesn't come off or leak what so ever. LOVE this!"
  • "I love the light feel of this lotion, while it really deeply hydrates my skin. No greasy shine. No sunscreen whiteness. My skin is a lot, and I mean a lot! smoother after just a week of using it. Going to use the night cream, too. My skin looks much more even, too, since starting. This is a winner for me!"
If you prefer a thicker moisturizing product, there is an option for daily use with that as well:
Leaves skin looking renewed and hydrated throughout the day. Dramatically reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and restores the look and feel of youthful firmness. Formulated with Tri-Elastinex technology. 93% of women agreed that their skin looked virtually line-free in just 1 week.* 

To Use: Every morning, gently smooth over cleansed face and neck, in an upward and outward motion. Apply smoothly before sun exposure and as needed. Wait until fully absorbed before applying makeup.
* Based on those who expressed an opinion in a consumer perception study.


Customer Comments about Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25:
  • "This is a great product. It keeps my face moisturized during the day, and diminishes the lines. I love Anew and can highly recommend it!"
  • "I love love love this product . I have been using it for years it really makes a difference in my skin . I went with out it for a week and really noticed the difference , my skin is so soft and younger looking with this product ."
  • "I absolutely LOVE this product! It leaves my skin soft without feeling greasy and protects it all day from the sun. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and they now use it and LOVE it!"
  • "I had a thin line (wrinkle) across my forehead and needed it gone! I used this cream day and night for a week and that line faded away, now I use it daily. It's very thick and creamy don't need much. Now if someone will just make a face lotion to remove the unwanted facial hairs I'd be in heaven."
Remember, don't skip moisturizing at Night! That is when skin is at its most vital time in repair and replenishing. To get the best out of your Anew Reversalist Skincare routine, use: 
Hydrates, while renewing skin layer by layer. Dramatically restores the look and feel of youthful firmness and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with Tri-Elastinex. 96% of women agreed that the look of youthful firmness was restored to their skin in just 1 week.* Leaves skin looking completely renewed for noticeably new looking skin. 1.7 oz. net wt.

 To Use: Every evening, gently smooth over cleansed face and neck, in an upward and outward motion avoid eyelids. 
*Based on those who expressed an opinion in a consumer perception study.

Customer Comments about Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Night Cream:
  • "I use Anew for around 15 years. This help maintain your skin soft, it's not greasy. I noticed even help reduce dark spots I had in the past from sun. Definitely worth it ."
  • "I have been using the ANEW system for over 20 years and the Reversalist line is the best one I have tried so far. If you are looking for a product to stop the aging process, this is the one! At least it is working for me! I'm 57 and do not look my age, thanks to ANEW."
  • "This is a great product. It keeps my face moisturized at night, and diminishes the lines. I love Anew and can highly recommend it!"
  • "It's thick and rich and when I wake up my skin looks wonderful!"

Now, for the last step of your Skincare regimen, the Eye treatment:

A brightening veil + hydrating eye cream, formulated with Tri-Elastinex technology. Instantly brightens the eye area. Over time, the look of lines and wrinkles around the eyes virtually disappears. 

TO USE: Every morning and evening, apply cream to upper eyelid, under eye area and along crows feet. Every morning after applying cream, apply veil to the under eye area. Reapply veil as needed throughout the day.
Eye Cream, .5 oz. net wt. Brightening Veil, .09 oz. net wt.

Customer Comments about Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Dual Eye System:
  • "I use Anew for over 15 years, this particular cream for about 10 years. It's great, make your eye area very soft, really minimize any wrinkle and the paste make your eyes look less tired. I can say I look younger than my years!"
  • "I have extremely baggy eyes. This product has firmed up my eye lids and helped with the wrinkles under my eyes."
  • "I've tried many brands and types of eye creams, but really like this best! It does more to diminish my chronic dark circles. I've received positive comments from others about my appearance when wearing it- more vibrant."
  • "I have been using this product for 2 weeks and can already see a difference in the fine lines around my eyes. I will definitely reorder this eye cream!"

Another great product to the Anew Reversalist line is the Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother. $30 {so, make sure you try this, too!}
ANEW REVERSALIST Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother, a finishing cream-to-powder skincare perfector in a portable compact, for application over moisturizer or makeup. Instantly reduces the look of any type of wrinkle on the forehead, crows feet, and eye area.** 
Formulated with Tri-Elastinex. 2 out of 3 women agree that skin is left feeling renewed for a younger, smoother, virtually line-free look.* 

How to use: Using fingertips, gently pat cream-to-powder wrinkle smoother directly over moisturizer or makeup. Do not rub. Goes on colorless and works on all skin tones. 
*Based on those who expressed an opinion in a consumer perception study. 

**Based on a clinical study.

Customer Comments about Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother:
  • "I am starting to get little crows feet and this product definitely conceals them! Goes on smooth and feels powdery after. I did receive this product from Influenster for testing purposes!"
  • "I really appreciate how smooth this goes one. While it would be nice if the color palette was more flattering to Latina skin, it blends very well. I also love that it has such a reflective surface, it's own built-in mirror of sorts. Perfect for touch ups!"
  • "I absolutely love the packaging of this product, it is great to just throw in my purse. I did have an issue using it with my foundation, however it was great just on my clean face. I also should have read that rubbing it in was a no no. It worked a lot better when i patted it as instructed."


And that is your Skincare Spotlight (Part 2): Anew Reversalist {Complete Renewal} If you didn't know about the Auto-Replenish Program from AVON, let me tell you a little bit about that, as well here:
You can sign up for the Anew Reversalist Line-Free Regimen at youravon.com/ssandis for ONLY $49 each shipment. {You can cancel at any time - but you won't want to!!} That is a HUGE discount to you, our valued AVON Skincare Customer. This regimen that you get for $49 each shipment has a value of $94! {This is the way to go, beauties!!} 

Our three-product regimen is designed to give you the best possible results. With Tri-Elastinex Technology (a blend of Avon- exclusive patent-pending botanical extracts), Reversalist works above and within the skin’s surface layers to:

• REVERSE the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• RENEW the look of skin
• RESTORE younger-looking skin

86% OF WOMEN AGREED THEIR SKIN LOOKED BETTER THAN THEY EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE FOR THEIR AGE.*

A $94 value, this regimen includes:

Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.7 oz. net wt.
Night Cream 1.7 oz. net wt. 
Express Dual Eye System .14 oz. total net wt.

* Based on those who expressed an opinion in consumer-perception studies of the day and night creams.


Loved the Anew Vitale line from my previous post? Great news, you can sign up for the Auto-Replenish Program for that line {$49 each shipment}, as well as all the others that I will be spotlighting this week! Stay tuned for Part 3 of my Skincare Spotlight Week w/ Anew Platinum, coming soon! 


TO BUY OR SELL AVON go to: youravon.com/ssandis 

No comments:

Post a Comment