Thursday, June 04, 2015

My 10 Favorite AVON Products

Good morning all :) I hope you are doing well and enjoying my blog. I would like to start today off with sharing some of my favorite products from AVON! For blogging purposes, I am listing only ten of my favorites but of course, I have way more than that that I love!! I am also going to include the current prices for the products, that you can shop 24/7 at youravon.com/ssandis where your order will ship right to you. (Free shipping on all orders $40+) So... here we go!! 

Sylvia's 10 Favorite AVON Products

  1. Big & Daring Volume Mascara $6.99 (Reg. $9)
  2. Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick SPF 15 $5.99 (Reg. $9)
  3. Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream SPF 15 $7.99 (Reg. $10)
  4. MagiX Face Perfector (Colorless Primer) SPF 20 $11
  5. AVON's Luxe Pro-Quality Brushes ANY 2 FOR $10 (Save up to $7.98)
  6. AVON Elements Skin Revitalize Night Radiance Cream $7.99 (Reg. $10.99)
  7. Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask $6.99
  8. Skin So Soft Creamy Body Wash $3.99 (Reg. $7)
  9. 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner $2.89ea (Reg. $6ea)
  10. Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion $4
Like I said, there are MANY more products that I absolutely cannot go without.. but those are ten of them listed for ya. 

Please feel free to comment to this blog entry with your favorite AVON products! I'd love to hear back. Thanks and have a beautiful day!! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment