Saturday, June 20, 2015

Skincare Spotlight Week (Part 1): Anew Vitale

Hey there, beauties! I've got a great week of posts planned ahead --- and its all about Skincare! In my last post, I went over learning your skin type, 7 sins of skin, a basic foundation of AVON's Anew Skincare products, and why it is important to start and maintain a skincare regimen. 

I had also mentioned that this upcoming week will be filled with posts featuring an individual product of Anew with a wealth of information to help you determine which line is the one for you. 

We are kicking things off with the Anew Vitale line. If you are unfamiliar with the line, Vitale is powered by the VitaTone Complex --- which is a formula to help offset the look of sleep deprived skin and the visible effects of stress. Forget dull and uneven skin; with the Anew Vitale Collection, you can finally get the well-rested, radiant look you want. 




Remember the 4 simple steps to your Skincare regimen? Cleanse, Treat, Moisturize, and Eye. With that in mind, let's talk about what Vitale has to offer in the cleansing department. 

Anew Vitale Gel Cleanser. Currently $4.99 (Reg. $10) 

I personally LOVE this product. It does exactly what it says it will do. I cannot and will not go without it again!! This non-drying gel cleanser, with ProEnergy Complex, is formulated to effectively remove make-up, excess oil and surface impurities. It helps refine skin's texture for a visibly smoother and softer appearance, and helps promote a clear, even-looking complexion. Skin looks more energized and feels refreshed and full of vitality. There is a light scent to it, which I find to be absolutely welcome and refreshing.

To Use: Every AM and PM, massage gently over wet face. Rinse off and pat dry. Gentle enough to use around eyes.


Customer Comments about Anew Vitale Gel Cleanser:
  • "I've been trying to find a new facial cleanser and decided to give this a try when it was on sale. This cleanser has everything I was looking for - it has a very nice feel, lathers nicely, rinses off easily, and has a light pleasant scent. I will definitely buy again."
  • "This goes on light, gets all the makeup off, is balanced for my skin (not too oily or drying) and... BONUS, it smells amazing! My husband even noticed the wonderful smell! I'm finally in a great face care routine. PS choose the auto replenish- it's a GREAT DEAL! This whole line is fantastic."
  • "I have a hard time finding products that don't over dry my oily skin or make it feel "cakey". This product is awesome! Even helps refine pores a bit also, and removed my eye make up with ease"

Step 2 is to Treat. Now, you can use any of the Anew Clinical treatment products however, I will be going off of the recommendation of AVON in partnership with the Anew Vitale line. 

How It Works:with exclusive DSX-7 technology our advanced formula reduces the look of 7 types of discoloration**:

- dark spots 
- uneven skin tone 
- post-acne marks 
- brown patches 
- blotchy red patches 
- freckles 
- sallowness 

Effective on all skin tones.** Clinically shown to improve the look of discolorations: 38% improvement in clarity; 25% improvement in the look of dark patches; 13% improvement in the look of dark spots.*** Clinically tested to be mild and gentle.*** 1 oz. net wt. 
 **Based on a consumer -perception study. 
***Based on a dermatologist-supervised clinical study. 


TO USE: Gently smooth over face and neck, upward and outward. Use morning and night. 


Customer Comments about Anew Clinical Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector:
  • "I've been using this product for at least two weeks now and I'm seeing a difference already. I have pale skin and my face has developed a lot of redness in the last couple years. I use a lot of powder to cover it up but was looking for a more permanent solution. This seems to be doing the trick! The redness isn't completely gone but there's a noticeable change that I'm very happy about!"
  • "I've used several products until I found this one. It takes about a week before you start seeing results, however it does work. My brown spots are faded, and the uneven appearance that was from aging are now gone! I did stop using it once and tried something else, never again. This works and won't stop using."
  • "I have tried everything under the sun to help with my discoloration, and I have finally found it!! This product works for me and I will continue to use it. Its not completely gone but i has faded to the point that foundation finally covers it. I've used the department store high dollar stuff and nothing, for me this is a keeper!!"


Step 3 is to Moisturize. There are now two options for you for daily moisturizing with the all-new Anew Vitale Day Lotion. This product will become available to you in Campaign 15 (which is just 5 days away!) Since its release is coming very soon, I will be going over it in this post. 

Anew Vitale Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25. {Being introduced in Campaign 15 at youravon.com/ssandis Intro Special: $19.99} In just 3 days pores look smaller and skin looks naturally radiant. Look poreless in just 1 week. Quoting Carmen Ordonez, AVON Blogger Ambassador & Founder of Viva Fashion: "Anyone with oily skin has to try this! It's a lightweight oil-free lotion that can shrink the look of pores and even out skin tone. Perfect for Summer!" 

If a thicker moisturizer is what you are looking for, then you want:
Revive tired-looking skin after just one use. Now you can visibly reduce dullness, improve clarity and restore the well-rested look of a full-night's sleep. Suitable for all skin tones. 


Customer Comments about Anew Vitale Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25:
  • "I've used another, more expensive brand for the past 5 years. My previous brand wasn't avaialbe in a travel size container so I purchased the Anew Vitale. After using this product for 4 days I was so pleasantly surprised with results I decided to switch over to using Anew on a regular basis after using up my supply of the more expensive salon brand. I couldn't be happier with the way my skin looks and feels ... and for alot less money!"
  • "First, I just love the smell of this cream. Some get really perfumey....this is nice and calm. It keeps my face soft and moist throughout the day. The 25spf is great. I was at my son's little league game Saturday morning.....not even pink. Love this face cream."
  • "Love this day cream. My skin looks healthy, youthful and rejuvenated. The fine dry lines are replaced by a healthy smooth skin. The results extend even beyond the nightly face wash. This is my new BFF."


Moisturizing your skin in the morning is just as important as doing so in the evening. Here's a Tip: When applying your day and night creams, a little bit goes a long way! You can actually cause oily skin and blemishes if you are using too much of the product. Keep that in mind!
Look like you had 8 hours of sleep, even when you didn't! Anew Vitale Night Gel Cream helps renew and energize dull, overtired skin. Hydrating gel cream, with ProEnergy Complex, is formulated to help strengthen skin's foundation. Anew Vitale Night Gel Cream helps provide a youthful-looking appearance by off-setting the look of fatigue on skin. Over time, the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, skin dullness and fatigue virtually disappears. 

To Use: In the evening, massage gently over cleansed face and neck. 


Customer Comments about Anew Vitale Night Cream:
  • "I have super oily skin and have had bad luck with moisturizers until now. I love the way it absorbs quickly into my skin and smells wonderful. My skin tone has evened out, and I'm not greasy in the morning! My skin looks awesome!"

  • "I adore the Vitale cleanser so recently ordered this cream and it works great on my combination skin. My skin time does look more refreshed instead of tired and dull."

  • "Use this along with the day cream! I don't look like I'm approaching 40"


Step 4 {the final step in your skincare routine} is the Eye treatment step. Don't neglect this one, it is just as important as the others! 
Wake up tired looking eyes and look refreshed and well rested all day. Anew Vitale Eye Gel Cream helps skin look energized and fight the signs of fatigue in the eye area. Hydrating gel cream, with ProEnergy Complex, is formulated to strengthen skin's foundation and reduce the damage that can lead to puffiness. Over time, the appearance of fine lines, dullness and fatigue virtually disappears. Skin around the eye area looks as if it has new life.100% of women showed improved radiance around the eye area over time. 
Hypoallergenic.

To Use: In morning and evening, apply to upper eyelid, under eye area and along crow's feet. Suitable for all skin tones. 


Customer Comments about Anew Vitale Eye Gel Cream:
  • "I love this whole line and especially this product. You do not need much, less than. Pea size... Dab on lightly and then let it soak in. I feel refreshed and radiant. This whole line has really done wonders for my skin!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

  • "I love this product. It just makes my eyes look bright and cheery"

  • "Definitely reduced puffiness under my eyes after using a couple of days. Now I use it twice daily. Would purchase again."

  • "This has been the best product I've used on my eyes. The puffiness is gone and I was complimented that the lines were gone and there was no puffiness under my eyes. It's a great product and I would recommend It and I did!! definitely ordering more!!"


The Anew Vitale Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 launches at youravon.com/ssandis this Friday (June 26th). I want to include a quick Q&A on Pores (which is one of the many great benefits you can achieve from using the new Anew Vitale Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25).

PORES Q&A:

What are pores and why do we have them? 
  • The pore refers to the opening of the hair follicle on the surface of your skin, which extends down through multiple layers of skin. Inside the follicle are small glands which produce oil called sebum. Sebum travels up the follicle and helps coat your skin to protect it from bacteria, viruses, and environmental skin damage. Sometimes, though, the pore gets blocked, which can result in acne. 

What causes people to have larger pores? 
  • Genetics is the greatest determining factor. People with large pores on their face often have family members with large pores. 
  • Your age is another determining factor. As you age, your skin can lose elasticity. This can cause the skin to stretch and sag, and can make the pores on your face appear larger. 
  • Skin type can also contribute, as oily-looking skin tends to make pores appear larger. 
  • Debris, such as dead skin cells, can collect inside and around the edges of pores causing the pore to stretch making it appear larger. 
  • Sun damage and aging can thicken the outer layer of skin. As the dead skin cells rise out of the pore, they can form a tiny volcano-like rim around the pore. This can make pores appear bigger than they really are. 

Can I shrink my pores? 

Unfortunately, you can't do anything to permanently shrink large pores. The good news, however, is that there are ways you can make your pores look smaller. 

1) There are ingredients and topical solutions in many skincare moisturizers that can help prevent skin cells inside the pore from sticking together and clogging it up and help to dry out the skin. 

2) Use a gentle exfoliator on your skin to help remove dead skin layers and help reduce the ridges that can develop around your pores. 

3) If you use makeup, remember to wash it off each night with a gentle cleanser to help prevent pore blockage. Washing your face regularly to cut down on oiliness can improve appearance. 

4) Use products with SPF to protect your skin from damaging effects of the sun.


 How does Vitale Day Lotion work to shrink the look of my pores? 
  • Those with oily skin can try an oil-free moisturizer or lotion such as Vitale Day Lotion. 
  • Vitale Day Lotion can help provide daily sun protection with broad spectrum SPF 25. 
  • The product is specifically formulated to provide all day shine free-finish. 
  • Anew Vitale Day lotion also contains ingredients that make your pores look smaller and more refined in one day. 
  • With both UV damage and aging, the matrix supporting the pores can gradually weaken. Vitale Day Lotion is formulated to help restore and stabilize the skin's underlying matrix, and to help prevent damage that can make skin more vulnerable to the signs of aging.

There ya have it beauts! Anew Vitale is geared for the age range of 30+ HOWEVER, and the caps lock was necessary, when choosing your Skincare regimen it is best to go by your skin type and concerns rather than putting too much emphasis on what age it says you should use it.

Thanks for reading and look for the Skincare Product Spotlight Week to continue with Part 2: Anew Reversalist coming on Monday! (6/22) Make sure you have subscribed to my blog via email so you don't miss a post. Comments are welcome {and encouraged} below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment